The Cambridge Heart Clinic offers a revolutionary business approach to the delivery of private cardiology services – a one-stop treatment centre in a bespoke building with the most advanced equipment, operated by professional clinical teams and supported by seasoned business managers drawn from clinical practice.
We provide patients with the advantages of both the private and public sectors, delivering expert, personalised independent healthcare with the confidence drawn from our location within one of the UK’s top NHS hospitals.
We believe that this results in demonstrable operating efficiencies, as well as clinical advantages to your patients, including:
- Faster diagnosis: all investigations done on same day when possible, reducing patient anxiety and inconvenience
- Clinical expertise: having cardiovascular sub-specialists working together means a second opinion is readily accessible on the rare occasion that it might be needed
- Clinical quality: state-of-the-art equipment ensures clinical diagnosis can be made easily and with greater accuracy
- Clinical backup: because we are working in partnership with Addenbrooke’s Hospital means your patients are in an environment where the extended support structure of the NHS can be easily accessed. This is not the case in most private hospitals performing cardiology services
- Reinvestment: sending your patients to the Cambridge Heart Clinic means that the trust can re-invest surplus monies back into NHS patient care