The Cambridge Heart Clinic provides a range of non-invasive and invasive cardiac services in comfortable and pleasant surroundings.
Every detail has been thought of to make the patient experience as comfortable and stress-free as possible. Our fully trained staff understand what the patient is going through. We provide a welcoming, attractive and reassuring environment, with all the amenities you would expect in a first-class private clinic – free parking, dedicated waiting areas, flat screen televisions, newspapers, tea and coffee – and even some you might not, such as internet access and a patient information library. Following cardiac procedures, patients are able to recover in single-bedded ensuite rooms offering the maximum comfort and privacy. Family and friends are also made welcome when visiting.
The Cambridge Heart Clinic offers the following facilities:
- The Regent’s Park Suite – An outpatient centre with waiting area, treatment and consulting rooms with coffee and tea facilities
- The Catheter Lab Suite – Equipped with one state-of-the-art cardiac catheter lab with the capability of providing almost every type of invasive cardiology procedure including angiography, angioplasty, pacing, electrophysiology and ablation
- Recovery suite for eight patients and a further five private patient rooms
- Continuous high ratio per patient of doctors and nurses with Life Support training
- All private rooms are ensuite, with flat screen television, a choice of DVDs, DAB radio, direct telephone lines, wireless internet, Egyptian cotton bed linen, and a menu selection of quality food and wine
- Patient information library
- Quiet interview and relatives room
- Wheelchair access and facilities for disabled patients
- Dedicated on-site customer support team
Our approach to delivering patient care is built around teamwork – ensuring the cardiologist, GP and other clinic staff remain closely involved in the care of the patient – acting as a resource for information and advice at the time of referral, during the consultation and afterwards via our helpline and website.